food&beverage • Courmayeur, Italy • december 2022 - march 2023
Who we are
The Super G of Courmayeur is the first Italian Mountain Club in the Italian Alps, where haute cuisine, shows and entertainment come together to create and transmit unique and inimitable sensations.
It is the most awaited for après-ski of the winter season, the daylight entertainment par excellence, the restaurant on the slopes with an exceptional gastronomic offer signed by the starred Chef Andrea Berton, a boutique hotel with 8 rooms and a wellness and gym area for lovers of relaxation at high altitude.
All this at 1700 meters, at the foot of the “Bel Gigante”, Beautiful Giant: the Mont Blanc.
We are the stage of the Italian Alps. We are a way of life.
We are the Super G!
The role of the Food & Beverage Runner is essential to be able to offer an exclusive, high quality and unforgettable service to every guest. The Food&Beverage Runner has the task of assisting one or more chef de rang in all the outlets of the structure (restaurant, bar and après-ski) to serve and assist customers. Based on the assigned shifts, you will have to help the Super G operations team during the loading / unloading of goods (morning and evening). The Super G also offers each employee the opportunity to undertake a path of professional growth, through a constant process of accountability and training.
- comply with guidelines and all service standards;
- perform work according to the procedures of the HACCP system;
- always maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance in line with the style of the Super G;
- stick to the working uniform;
- respect managers, their decisions and directives;
- interact professionally with all colleagues;
- know the Food & Beverage offer of each outlet in the facility;
- memorize the arrangement and numbering of the tables in the entire room;
- welcome guests with a smile, enthusiasm and in a cordial way;
- maintain a positive attitude towards guests and their needs;
- be of support to the chef de rang during the entire service;
- work closely with the chef and the kitchen brigade;
- bring the dishes with the glove box to the reference chef de rang, who will serve them to the customer;
- take care of the clearing, maintaining a style that is in line with the Super G standards;
- refuel, clean and organize all panadores (work stations) before, during and after the service;
- keep all Food & Beverage serving areas clean and tidy.
- ability to relate to colleagues and collaborators;
- work both in groups and individually to pursue the common goal;
- abide by the company organization chart and internal hierarchies;
- strong listening skills;
- knowing how to adapt to a dynamic, smart and collaborative environment;
- be autonomous in the performance of duties;
- have passion, determination and ambition;
- problem solving skills;
- work in the mountains at high altitude (1700 meters);
- have a courteous and discreet attitude
- accommodation in the town with cleaning / linen change service once a week;
- meals during work shifts;
- Super G uniform (down jacket, sleeveless if necessary, sweatshirt, t-shirt);
- seasonal cable car (two ascents / two descents) usable from Courmayeur center or Ovetti Dolonne to Plan Checrouit;
- possibility of taking HACCP and Safety at work courses in the facility before the start of the season.
Seasonal contract from December to March: the type of contract appropriate for the employee will be defined based on work experience, age and other variables.
Why work with us
The Super G - Italian Mountain Club offers a competitive salary and strong professional development opportunities. We have undertaken a new project together with our partners and sponsors: the Super Academy. This is a training course for all our operational staff, during which detailed training sessions will be organized with specific topics in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Management sectors. By joining the Super Team you will have the opportunity to work in a unique, stimulating, dynamic, young and smart environment that values its employees and is committed to them every day.