assistant financial controller.
administration and finance • Courmayeur, Italy • november 2022 - march 2023
Who we are
The Super G of Courmayeur is the first Italian Mountain Club in the Italian Alps, where haute cuisine, shows and entertainment come together to create and transmit unique and inimitable sensations.
It is the most awaited for après-ski of the winter season, the daylight entertainment par excellence, the restaurant on the slopes with an exceptional gastronomic offer signed by the starred Chef Andrea Berton, a boutique hotel with 8 rooms and a wellness and gym area for lovers of relaxation at high altitude.
All this at 1700 meters, at the foot of the “Bel Gigante”, Beautiful Giant: the Mont Blanc.
We are the stage of the Italian Alps. We are a way of life.
We are the Super G!
The Financial Controller Assistant is responsible for all operational and technical accounting activities. The main tasks of this role are: keeping the accounting records of the activity, customer and supplier accounting, the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Management and Corporate Governance, the issuance and insertion of invoices, monitoring of payments and collections, control and management of administrative and accounting documents. The ideal candidate has a solid accounting background in the hospitality and catering sector. He will have the opportunity to participate in the drafting of budgets, operational business planning before / during and post season. He/She has strong communication skills, is enterprising, flexible and with a great ability to adapt to dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented environments. The Super G in fact offers every employee the opportunity to undertake a path of professional growth, through a constant process of accountability and training.
- draw up accounting records;
- payment cycle and active and passive invoicing with the support of the CFO;
- ensure the correct fulfillment of fiscal and tax regulations;
- monitoring of deadlines and administrative procedures;
- draw up reports respecting the set deadlines;
- document and maintain scalable procedures with rigorous controls;
- collaborate with colleagues throughout the company and within the team to implement and
integrate new processes.
- ability to relate to colleagues, collaborators;
- problem solving skills in a dynamic environment;
- precision and attention to detail;
- be flexible and with organizational skills;
- strong listening skills;
- be respectful of the times and deadlines set;
- be available to move to the mountains at high altitudes (1700 meters).
- bachelor's degree in Economics and Management, Economics of Tourism;
- basic knowledge of financial management practices in the hospitality and catering sector;
- excellent Excel skills in data management and reporting;
- good time management, planning and communication skills;
- good knowledge of English.
- accommodation in the town with cleaning / linen change service once a week;
- meals during work shifts;
- SuperG uniform (down jacket, sleeveless if necessary, sweatshirt, t-shirt);
- easonal cable car (two ascents / two descents) usable from Courmayeur center or Ovetti
Dolonne to Plan Checrouit.
Seasonal contract from November to March: the type of contract appropriate for the employee will be defined based on work experience, age and other variables.
Why work with us
The Super G - Italian Mountain Club offers a competitive salary and strong professional development opportunities. We have undertaken a new project together with our partners and sponsors: the Super Academy. This is a training course for all our operational staff, during which detailed training sessions will be organized with specific topics in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Management sectors. By joining the Super Team you will have the opportunity to work in a unique, stimulating, dynamic, young and smart environment that values its employees and is committed to them every day.