maintenance • Courmayeur, Italy • november 2022 - march 2023
Who we are
The Super G of Courmayeur is the first Italian Mountain Club in the Italian Alps, where haute cuisine, shows and entertainment come together to create and transmit unique and inimitable sensations.
It is the most awaited for après-ski of the winter season, the daylight entertainment par excellence, the restaurant on the slopes with an exceptional gastronomic offer signed by the starred Chef Andrea Berton, a boutique hotel with 8 rooms and a wellness and gym area for lovers of relaxation at high altitude.
All this at 1700 meters, at the foot of the “Bel Gigante”, Beautiful Giant: the Mont Blanc.
We are the stage of the Italian Alps. We are a way of life.
We are the Super G!
The Logistic Operator role is essential for the Super G, he/she has the responsibility of managing
all the logistics activities related to the property. He/She must have a driving license B for the
handling of materials through the use of internal company vehicles. He/She must have good
organizational skills, problem solving and know how to work in a team to be able to operate in
order, managing to give himself priorities regarding the interventions to be performed. The Super G also offers each employee the opportunity to undertake a path of professional growth, through a constant process of accountability and training.
- comply with the guidelines and all hygiene and cleanliness standards;
- always maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance in line with the style of the Super
- stick to the working uniform;
- respect managers, their decisions and directives;
- interact professionally with all colleagues;
- support the entire Super G operations team;
- knowledge of the duties of electrician, plumber, carpenter, mechanic and small carpentry;
- snow cleaning with the help of motor vehicles (snow plows);
- drive vehicles (ATV quads, Pick Up) with a B license;
- generic control of the property.
- ability to relate to colleagues and collaborators;
- work both in groups and individually to pursue the common goal;
- abide by the company organization chart and internal hierarchies;
- strong listening skills;
- knowing how to adapt to a dynamic, smart and collaborative environment;
- be autonomous in the performance of duties;
- have passion, determination and ambition;
- problem solving skills;
- work in the mountains at high altitude (1700 meters);
- have a courteous and discreet attitude.
- accommodation in the town with cleaning / linen change service once a week;
- meals during work shifts;
- SuperG uniform (down jacket, sleeveless if necessary, sweatshirt, t-shirt);
- seasonal cable car (two ascents / two descents) usable from Courmayeur center or Ovetti
Dolonne to Plan Checrouit.
Seasonal contract from November to March: the type of contract appropriate for the employee will be defined based on work experience, age and other variables.
Why work with us
The Super G - Italian Mountain Club offers a competitive salary and strong professional development opportunities. We have undertaken a new project together with our partners and sponsors: the Super Academy. This is a training course for all our operational staff, during which detailed training sessions will be organized with specific topics in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Management sectors. By joining the Super Team you will have the opportunity to work in a unique, stimulating, dynamic, young and smart environment that values its employees and is committed to them every day.