cleaning • Courmayeur, Italy • november 2022 - march 2023
Who we are
The Super G of Courmayeur is the first Italian Mountain Club in the Italian Alps, where haute cuisine, shows and entertainment come together to create and transmit unique and inimitable sensations.
It is the most awaited for après-ski of the winter season, the daylight entertainment par excellence, the restaurant on the slopes with an exceptional gastronomic offer signed by the starred Chef Andrea Berton, a boutique hotel with 8 rooms and a wellness and gym area for lovers of relaxation at high altitude.
All this at 1700 meters, at the foot of the “Bel Gigante”, Beautiful Giant: the Mont Blanc.
We are the stage of the Italian Alps. We are a way of life.
We are the Super G!
The person in charge of Cleaning is essential to be able to offer a high quality and excellent service to the guests of the Super G. He/She is responsible for carrying out the cleaning activities relating to the Hotel outlet and is responsible for keeping all areas of the facility clean and tidy. Must apply safety and hygiene rules, use specific equipment (vacuum cleaner, polisher etc ...), safely store and handle products with chemical substances for cleaning the areas, use personal protective equipment (such as gloves or masks), and properly manage waste disposal. The Super G also offers each employee the opportunity to undertake a path of professional growth, through a constant process of accountability and training.
- comply with the guidelines and all hygiene and cleanliness standards;
- perform their work according to the procedures of the HACCP system;
- always maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance in line with the style of the Super G;
- stick to the working uniform;
- respect managers, their decisions and directives;
- interact professionally with all colleagues;
- clean the floors, using manual and electric equipment (brushes, vacuum cleaners, floor cleaners…);
- dust and rearrange all areas;
- clean, disinfect and refuel bathrooms;
- clean doors, windows and glass;
- empty the waste bins;
- safely manage the chemicals needed for cleaning;
- keep the cleaning warehouse and all equipment in order;
- ordering, cleaning and restocking the rooms of the Super G Hotel;
- keep the hotel rooms, reception, stairs, bathrooms, floors and all common areas clean and tidy;
- change the beds and linen of the staff's houses once a week (at the beginning of the season the cleaning day is decided);
- manage the cleaning warehouse;
- check day by day the laundry for guest rooms and staff houses.
- ability to relate to colleagues and collaborators;
- work both in groups and individually to pursue the common goal;
- abide by the company organization chart and internal hierarchies;
- be respectful towards the decisions and directives of the Direction;
- strong listening skills;
- knowing how to adapt to a dynamic, smart and collaborative environment;
- be autonomous in the performance of duties;
- have passion, determination and ambition;
- problem solving skills;
- work in the mountains at high altitude (1700 meters);
- have a courteous and discreet attitude.
- knowledge of the English language preferred;
- experience in the hospitality sector;
- knowledge of chemical products and various cleaning supplies.
- accommodation in the town with cleaning / linen change service once a week;
- meals during work shifts;
- Super G uniform (down jacket, sleeveless if necessary, sweatshirt, t-shirt);
- seasonal cable car (two ascents / two descents) usable from Courmayeur center or Ovetti Dolonne to Plan Checrouit;
- possibility of taking HACCP and Safety at work courses in the facility before the start of the season.
Seasonal contract from November to March: the type of contract appropriate for the employee will be defined based on work experience, age and other variables.
Why work with us
The Super G - Italian Mountain Club offers a competitive salary and strong professional development opportunities. We have undertaken a new project together with our partners and sponsors: the Super Academy. This is a training course for all our operational staff, during which detailed training sessions will be organized with specific topics in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Management sectors. By joining the Super Team you will have the opportunity to work in a unique, stimulating, dynamic, young and smart environment that values its employees and is committed to them every day.