hotel • Courmayeur, Italy • november 2022 - march 2023
Who we are
The Super G of Courmayeur is the first Italian Mountain Club in the Italian Alps, where haute cuisine, shows and entertainment come together to create and transmit unique and inimitable sensations.
It is the most awaited for après-ski of the winter season, the daylight entertainment par excellence, the restaurant on the slopes with an exceptional gastronomic offer signed by the starred Chef Andrea Berton, a boutique hotel with 8 rooms and a wellness and gym area for lovers of relaxation at high altitude.
All this at 1700 meters, at the foot of the “Bel Gigante”, Beautiful Giant: the Mont Blanc.
We are the stage of the Italian Alps. We are a way of life.
We are the Super G!
The role of the Hotel Manager is fundamental for the Super G and its boutique hotel on the slopes.
It manages all arriving and departing customers, offering them an exclusive and high quality service to make them live a unique and unforgettable experience.
On the organizational level, he/she verifies the accommodation availability by recording reservations and checking the flow - incoming and outgoing - of customers; upon arrival at the facility, he/she will be responsible for informing customers about all the services, events and activities available during their stay. The receptionist at the Hotel must collaborate and interact with the entire Super G staff and with other key operators (parking attendants, cable cars, etc.). The Super G also offers each employee the opportunity to undertake a path of professional growth, through a constant process of accountability and training.
- always maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance in line with the style of the Super G;
- stick to the working uniform;
- respect managers, their decisions and directives;
- interact professionally with all colleagues;
- management of requests and room reservations made by phone, through the website and OTA
or by e-mail;
- use of the Office package, e-mail, hotel management (Bedzzle), channel Manager and booking
- management of phone calls;
- welcoming customers;
- management of arrivals (check-in) with related legal and internal operations;
- management of departures (check out) with issuing of accounts and invoices;
- manage communication and provide the information requested by the guest during the stay
regarding the hotel and the tourist destination;
- accounting administrative functions such as cash management, drafting of the account, taking
into account, for example, the additional cost of services required;
- cash management and fiscal closures;
- knowledge of all the services, activities and events of the Super G;
- provide information about the attractions of the area and in case of interest on the part of the customer take care of the purchase of tickets for theatrical performances, concerts, excursions, ski-pass, etc;
- supervisory and general control functions;
- relations with various departments and roles operating within the structure (Management,
Deputy Management, Administration, Cleaning, F&B Service Manager, Wellness Manager, Chef).
- ability to relate to colleagues and collaborators;
- work both in groups and individually to pursue the common goal;
- abide by the company organization chart and internal hierarchies;
- strong listening skills;
- knowing how to adapt to a dynamic, smart and collaborative environment; - be autonomous in the performance of duties;
- have passion, determination and ambition;
- problem solving skills;
- work in the mountains at high altitude (1700 meters);
- have a courteous and discreet attitude.
- excellent knowledge of English and French;
- knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus;
- experience in the hospitality sector;
- excellent knowledge of the Office package;
- be multitasking and manage many requests from customers simultaneously and efficiently.
- accommodation in the town with cleaning / linen change service once a week;
- meals during work shifts;
- SuperG uniform (down jacket, sleeveless if necessary, sweatshirt, t-shirt);
- seasonal cable car (two ascents / two descents) usable from Courmayeur center or Ovetti
Dolonne to Plan Checrouit;
- possibility of taking HACCP and Safety at work courses in the facility before the start of the
Seasonal contract from November to March: the type of contract appropriate for the employee will be defined based on work experience, age and other variables.
Why work with us
The Super G - Italian Mountain Club offers a competitive salary and strong professional development opportunities. We have undertaken a new project together with our partners and sponsors: the Super Academy. This is a training course for all our operational staff, during which detailed training sessions will be organized with specific topics in the Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Entertainment and Management sectors. By joining the Super Team you will have the opportunity to work in a unique, stimulating, dynamic, young and smart environment that values its employees and is committed to them every day.